- Students practise listening skills.
- Students predict the contents of the unit.
- Students learn new vocabulary.
- Competence in linguistic communication.
- Competence in knowledge and interaction with the physical world.
- Mathematical competence.
- Read the text twice.
- Students fill in the gaps.
- Read the text for a third time.
- Ask the students to say the right words.
- Help them with the vocabulary.
Listen to the text and fill in the blanks with the words in the box. object spatial physics initial direction line Euclidean vector